- Define leadership and explain its importance for organizations.
- Describe the leadership trends emerging in today’s organizations, including Level 5 leadership, servant leadership, and authentic leadership.
- Discuss how women’s style of leading is typically different from men’s.
- Identify personal characteristics associated with effective leaders.
- Define task-oriented behavior and people-oriented behavior and explain how these categories are used to evaluate and adapt leadership style.
- Describe the situational model of leadership and its application to subordinate participation.
- Discuss how leadership fits the organizational situation and how organizational characteristics can substitute for leadership behaviors.
- Describe transformational leadership and when it should be used.
- Explain how followership is related to effective leadership.
- Identify sources of leader power and the tactics that leaders use to influence others.
Sách hay nên đọc